UCLA Nanofabrication Laboratory
Providing modern, professionally managed cleanroom facilities on the UCLA campus to the academic and industrial research communities since 1993.
- Over 100 years of combined staff experience.
- Open 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Limited building access after 11pm.
- Staff hours M-F from 9am-6pm.
- Training by onsite, experienced staff and users.
- Online equipment reservation system.
- Professionally managed cleanroom facilities.
- Full complement of clean room utilities including high purity DI water, high purity Nitrogen, Reactive gases, chilled water, and compressed air.
- Handling of both silicon and compound semiconductor processes.
- Can handle up to 6 inch substrates.