Raith EBPG5000 ES, Electron Beam Lithography System
- 10-nm on-axis resolution.
- 30-nm (mean + 3 sigma) overlay & stitching accuracy.
- Automated focus and alignment.
- 20-keV to 100-keV voltage.
- 50-Mhz pattern generator.
- Beamer pattern fracture software.
E-beam lithography Information
General E-beam Policy and Guidelines
Currently only Nanolab staff can operate the E-beam Lithography tool. Please reference the information below regarding use of the E-beam writer.
How to requets a writing
- Prepare a pattern file.
- Fill out the job submission form.
- Email pattern file with your completed job submission form to schedule a writing time.
- Coat your sample with resist (NanoLab staff can assist resist coating upon request).
GDSII is recommended, however DXF and CIF are acceptable alternatives. If you have a different format than these, please contact E-beam staff to verify compatibility.
The electron beam system can accommodate small pieces and wafers up to 6″ in diameter.