Equipment Category – Measurement
JEOL JSM-7500F – Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope
Location: CNSI Site | Back to Equipment >>
The JEOL JSM-7500F SEM is an ultrahigh resolution field emission scanning electron microscope featuring enhanced performance, ease of operation, and energy efficiency. It provides in-lens performance and can handle samples up to 150mm in diameter.
The JSM-7500F SEM, with its extreme imaging capabilities, is a superior instrument for use in the fields of nanotechnology, materials science and biology.
- Source: Cold cathode UHV field emission gun
- Resolution: 1.0nm at 15kV, 1.4nm at 1kV
- Accelerate voltage: 0.1kV to 30kV
- GB mode – provides extreme images at very low accelerating voltage
- Retractable in-lens BEI detector
- 5 axis motor stage control with specimen movement protection