Equipment Category – Measurement
Veeco di Innova Atomic Force Microscope
Location: CNSI Site | Back to Equipment >>
The Innova atomic force microscope from Bruker provides high resolution imaging and a broad range of functionality for application flexibility at a moderate cost – ideal for research use in life sciences, materials, and physical studies.
The proprietary closed-loop scan delivers noise-levels that approach those of high-end, open-loop systems and offers a wide range of functionality for physical, materials, and life sciences, from sub-micron levels up to 90 microns.
- Exclusive Whisper™ piezo scan technology delivers AFM performance and resolution second only to the Bruker MultiMode.
- Highest resolution optics deliver better data and accurate probe positioning.
- Fast tip exchange and superior sample access offer convenience and exceptional ease of use.
- Full range of SPM modes provides powerful research flexibility.
- Advanced signal access and routing capabilities for custom research.
- Now with Dark Lift™, which leverages Bruker’s patented LiftMode capability, enabling you to distinguish between intrinsic electrical sample properties and photoelectric effects.