Equipment Category – Deposition
CHA Mark 40 E-Beam Evaporator
Location: Engineering IV Site | Back to Equipment >>
The innovative CHA Mark 40 Evaporators signify a breakthrough in vacuum deposition systems. The Mark 40 machines can accomodate a large variety of deposition equipment including versatile combinations of deposition sources and substrates fixturing to address virtually any application.
- SECS/GEM and CE compliant.
- 1,000 L/Sec. pumping speed for water vapor and other condensable gases in the process chamber.
- Dual Operation, Sputtering and Evaporation.
- Exceptional Film Uniformity (Fixture Dependent).
- Processes round cathodes, electron beams, substrate heating, plasma texturing & etching and ion texturing & etching.
- Process chamber is easy-to-access from both the front and rear doors. The source-to-substrate distance is variable.
- Pumping options: Cryo, Turbo and Diffusion.
- Staff Contact
- Hoc Ngo
- Huynh Do
- Trainings Required: 2