Equipment Category – Measurement
Leica DM2500 Microscope
Location: CNSI Site | Back to Equipment >>
The CNSI Site has two Leica DM2500 microscopes allowing for differential interference contrast and bright and dark field microscopy.
The DM2500 ergonomic microscope from Leica Biosystems offers you a powerful 100 W halogen illumination or comparably extra bright, state of the art and long-lasting LED illumination.
The DM2500 is a true system microscope that can be equipped with accessories for all clinical applications and ergonomic needs. Be it histopathology, hematology, microbiology or cytology, whenever a powerful transmitted light illumination is needed, with this microscope you will make the right choice.
- Halogen 100W or extra bright LED transmitted light illumination (with illumination power of 100W halogen – comparable LED).
- All contrasting methods (BF, FL, PH, POL and DIC).
- Height-adjustable focus knobs enhance operator comfort independent from individual hand sizes.
- Fast changeover from right-to-left-handed operation .
- Tubes with ergonomic viewing angle 15° or adjustable angle for optimal head posture and a straight back .
- True symmetrical operation for optimal posture.
- Broad range of ergonomic equipment: ergolift, ergotubes, ergomodules to adapt to any user.
- High intensity fluorescence with zero-pixel shift technology.
- Beige ultra-hard ceramic stage insert for durability and contrast.