Equipment Category – Measurement
Veeco Dektak 150 Surface Profiler
Location: CNSI Site | Back to Equipment >>
The Dektak® 150 Surface Profiler is the culmination of four decades of stylus profiler technology innovations. The system boasts the industry’s best performance, best repeatability, and largest standard scanning range, while offering a variety of configurations and add-on options for superior repeatability, programmability, lowforce characterization, and detailed analysis.
Allowed sample size is maximum 6 inch diameter and 1 centimeter thick. The tool can measure steps less than 100A as well as measure surface roughness. Step-Height repeatability is 0.6nm (6A).
- Large standard Z range of 1 millimeter enables larger step measurements.
- Optional D150+ low-noise electronics provides industry-best 4-angstrom repeatability.
- Optional X-Y automated stage delivers programmability of over 200 locations.
- Optional chucks to accommodate diverse sample requirements, eg., square solar cells .
- Cast aluminum frame and rigid support elements drastically improve repeatability and lower noise floor .